|Please help us to provide a better service for you, our patients.
1. If you are calling personally or telephoning Surgery regarding an urgent medical problem, please stress the urgency to the receptionist on duty and your call will be transferred to one of the Doctors for full assessment.
2. Make non-urgent appointments as far in advance as possible.
3. Cancel any appointment which you have made but subsequently find you are unable to keep, as far in advance as possible, thus enabling that appointment to be re-allocated to another patient.
4. Don't arrive at Surgery too far in advance of your appointment time, thus avoiding overcrowding in the waiting areas.
5. If you wish to speak to any of the Doctors regarding a non-urgent matter, please telephone at the following times;
- Dr Eakin is available by telephone between 2pm to 2.45pm on Monday and Thursday.
- Dr Fitzpatrick is available by telephone between 2pm and 2.45pm on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday.
- Dr Holdsworth is available by telephone between 1.30pm to 2.15pm on Monday, Thursday and Friday.
- Dr Moore is available by telephone between 1.30pm to 2.15pm on Tuesday and Thursday.
- Dr Dillon is a available by telephone between 2pm to 2.45pm on Monday, Tuesday and Friday.
- Dr Hanna is a available by telephone between 1.30pm to 2.15pm on Monday, Tuesday and Friday.
- Dr Martin is a available by telephone between 2pm to 2.45pm on Monday, Thursday and Friday.
6. Please be a patient Patient. At all times, emergencies take priority.
7. If you have any comments regarding our service to you, please inform the Doctor personally.
8. The Surgery considers aggressive behaviour to be any personal, abusive or threatening comments, bad language, physical contact and aggressive gestures. In keeping with the rest of the National Health Service we operate a 'zero tolerance policy' with respect to the protection of all staff. This means that no abuse of Doctors or staff is acceptable whether verbal or physical and any patient behaving in this manner will be removed from the Surgery list with immediate effect. In some cases the police will be informed.
9. Our surgery has a Patient Participation Group called HIPP - HIgh street Patient Participation group. Contact the Practice Manager for further information.